CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 27, 2009

Openings for Child Care

Hello, My name is Rebecca Freshwater, I am a 25 year old stay at home mom to a 2 year old boy, Hayden and wife to Matt.

I run a daycare from my home, I have been licensed> since June 2008 and currently care for an 11 month old boy. My husband informed me yesterday, February 26, 2009, that his position as Sales Assistant will be eliminated (They have not told him when this will take place.) This means> that he will lose his job. He has his Class A license so if his company has a driving position available then he would be able to drive. Obviously this is pretty scary.

I have a few spots available, so if you or someone you know need child care please let me know. I am located at Clinton/West. I am open from 8 am-5:30pm. I charge 25.00/day.
I provide meals, snacks, as well as quality childcare.

Please email me or give me a call.
My email is freshwaterfamily05@gmail.com
My phone number is 485-5395 or 287-3432

Thank You!

0 comments: