CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 28, 2009

Babysitter Help ASAP

My name is Mary-Anne Douglas and I am looking for a babysitter for my 16-month old son, Dominic. We need babysitting for two months: March and April. My husband is on A-shift, so the dates needed are listed below. We live in Clovis and I work in the River Park area, so if you're anywhere in between and available to take care of my little guy, let us know. You may call me @ 349-2284. This is a last minute request, since the first day needed is next week Tuesday.

Dominic needs a babysitter for the following dates:

March
Tuesday, March 3
Wednesday, March 4
Monday, March 9
Tuesday, March 10
Monday, March 16
Friday, March 27

April
Thursday, April 2
Friday, April 3
Wednesday, April 8
Thursday, April 9
Tuesday, April 14
Wednesday, April 15

Time: Mon. Tues. Wedn. and Fri. 7:30am-5:30pm but Thurs. it's 9:00am-7:00pm. Thursday's is my 'late day' at work. This wouldn't happen in March but twice in April. If this doesn't work for you, I can make arrangements at work (not a problem).

Dominic's Schedule:
Breakfast - 8:30am
Nap: 9:30am-noonish
Lunch: 12:30pm
Snack: afternoon
Nap: 4:00pm (for about 1 hour)
Diaper Change as needed.... you know this ;)

Thank you.

0 comments: