CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 19, 2008

Wedding Reception Location Help

Hello Ladies

I have a sister that is getting married in June. It was supposed to be an outdoor reception, but her location just canceled all their bookings after the first of the year. We are looking for any ideas for a new reception location. An outdoor location is ideal, but due to the wedding being in June, she is willing to have the reception in doors as well. If you have ANY suggestions, PLEASE PLEASE send them.

Thanks
Theresa Mendoza(Skaggs)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wolfe Lakes, Grande Occasions, both are really pretty.

Elliott's said...

I am assuming that she live locally, however I have some good ideas for places elsewhere. I don't know what she is looking for, but my cousin was just married behind The Fruit Yard Resturaunt in Modesto California with a beautiful pond loaded with ducks and geese. They hired a horse and carriage company to bring in the wedding party. I have photos on my blog if you scroll down. Also, Avila beach is a great place. They could get married on the beach and have the reception at the club house that oversees the ocean. I do know of a couple that was married recently at one of the art centers downtown. Hope these help!

Anonymous said...

What about local nurseries. I have been toa reception at Willow Gardens nursery. It was beautiful.