CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 15, 2008

**Looking for a new doctor and dentist**

Hi Ladies,

My general practitioner recently retired and my dentist is about to. If you have a doctor and dentist (with an equally good hygienist) that you love so much you would be willing to refer them to me, I would greatly appreciate it. If they happen to be in the Northeast Fresno area, that is even better. Please email me at Jesstures@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!!

Jessica Imre-Chaput

3 comments:

Own Ya Benny said...

I really like my dentist. Dr. Don Christensen. He is on Millbrook just North of Herndon in Fresno.

Jody Pla said...

Hi
Jav goes to Dr. Morgan for his dentist, he likes him, he is on
Alluvial and cedar. he takes our ins. too, here is the phone 298-3800

amber said...

Hi! I just went to Dr. Christensen for the first time and I loved him! I felt so comfortable and relaxed (which rarely happens for me at the dentist's office). And he is so knowledgeable. You can tell he knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience. I also loved the hygentist. She taught me so much while she was cleaning my teeth. They also welcome kids and the dentist even gave me suggestions of how to prepare my three year old for his first dentist appointment. Their # is 431-5551. They're on Millbrook and Herndon