CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 19, 2008

Meeting Time!!!


Hello Fresno Fire Wives,

We have scheduled our next meeting. It will be Monday, October 6th at 7pm. Please join us at Station 17 in the community room. Bring an appetizer or a dessert (Enough for 5-6 people). Coffee, tea and water will be served.
We will be discussing our near future endeavors.

***We will be helping plan the Christmas Party in December. We will set up people to help out in the areas of food, decorations, drinks, and maybe some entertainment for adults and children. We hope to have a great turnout at the party this year. If you have any connections or ideas in any of these areas and would like to help please come to the meeting and we'll get it started.

***We have been asked to come up with a logo and a name. We are going to keep with Fresno Fire Wives. I have received one idea on a logo, but wanted a few more so that we could vote on one. If you or someone you know is talented with graphic design, drawing, art please scratch down an idea. We can use a version of any other logos as long as we change at least 20%.

***Meals for Moms. We will be getting together a list of volunteers for when there are families who may need some help when times are tough. We will have all the information at the meeting.


So I hope that you all can make it. Can't wait to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls! I'm interested in becoming involved with Fresno Fire Wives. I Would like to learn more about you. How often do you get together? My husband is one of the firefighters that came over from North Central Fire. He's been a firefighter going on 11 years now. I'v always wanted to meet the wives of other firefighters. This sounds like a great way to meet you. How can I start to get involved? Can you send me some information? Thank you much!

Cacophany_cat said...

I hope I can at some point in the near future meet you all. I'm a newly wed firefighters wife, my husband works at 87. And, I do recognise a few of the surnames on here. I'm not in the country at the moment, back in the UK until my visa goes through. But I'd love to help out however I can as soon as I can get my butt there.

Jodie Mettler