CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 21, 2008

The Castillo Family


We moved here six years ago without a pot to pee in.... ok so maybe it wasn't that bad, but our first apartment could fit in the closet we use now. Moving to Fresno was a complete leap of faith for us both. Neither of us had family or friends here and the only thing I knew about Fresno was that it was hot. Rob moved in April (?) and started the academy, I moved in June and started teaching in August, four days after school started for me we were married, and to top it all of became pregnant in October (we're mexican....so you know how that goes :) ) Then our baby came two months early (car accident), right when Rob was taking his year test! Whew! That was crazy times...but I know God put me right where he wanted me. Fresno has been amazing for our Family. We have a good life and amazing friends and I wouldn't have it any other way. So here's us at the Fresno State Baseball Championship:

0 comments: