CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 22, 2008

The Arthur Family


Our story is one of complete chance. I met George on a surprise trip from Fresno (I was attending Fresno State)to visit my parents in Southern California. I had met his cousin through my mom's work 3 years earlier and George just happened to be visiting from Massachusetts, when I was home. After a year of long distance and the Red Sox's first World Series Championship in 86 years, George moved to Fresno. Two years later on July 2, 2006 we got married. We joined the Fresno Fire family in January 2007. Then started our own with the birth of our son, Marty (or Maawwwty as George would say it) on April 16, 2008. It has been a whirlwind ride, but we have loved every minute of it. And now we get to share our love for the underdog baseball team (I am a Cubs fan by birth) with our extended family. Here we are at Marty's First Red Sox Game!!!!!

0 comments: