CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 11, 2009

Childcare Help

Hello Fire Wives:I originally posted a need for part-time childcare back in February 2009 and was lucky to find someone to take care our daughter, but I was recently informed that she no longer will be able to take care of her. So, I am in the hunt again.
I should tell you a little about us and what we are looking for. My name is Wendy Killou and my husband is Sam (Engineer on A-shift) have a 9 month old daughter named Emma, for which we need to find part-time childcare for her starting in October 2009. I currently work for the State full-time and as you may know, we are currently furloughed, so I have the first three Fridays off every month until June 2010, which is working out great so far to elevate the need for more childcare days.
We are looking for someone that can provide daycare in their home anywhere from 1-3 days per week depending on schedules. I did get many responses back in February, but did not know whether the same people would be interested or if there may be new families that would entertain the idea. If you are possibly interested or know someone that may be interested, please email me at wkillou@gmail.com or call me at 559-269-3985.
Thank you,
Wendy Killou
Environmental Scientist
Drinking Water Program-SDWIS Unit
265 W. Bullard Suite #101
Fresno, CA 93704
(559) 447-3313
Wendy.Killou@cdph.ca.gov

0 comments: