CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 8, 2009

Handmade Nursing Covers by Katrina Arthur

Hello Ladies,

My name is Katrina Arthur. I have recently opened an online store are know that word of mouth is the best advertisement for handmade items. With that in mind I would like to extend an invitation to you.

As we welcome new members into the Fire Family, each nursing mom is looking for a fashionable yet discreet why to bond with their new baby with out being coped up in some back room.

This is why I created my nursing covers. Although my son is passed the nursing stage I have opened an online store to share my product with other moms. I can be found at www.kcartncrafts.etsy.com, where you will find handmade nursing covers and burp cloths.

Each Nursing Cover is handmade by me with 100% cotton, high quality fabrics and is fully lined.

The unique angled design provides nursing mothers and their babies with the utmost privacy. I created this design after trying a few traditionally shaped nursing covers, but found that my son's sweet but very sneaky hands, feet or sometimes both poked out leaving me feeling a little exposed. To solve this problem I created this design, so that I could tuck the sides behind me and keep us covered in any situation.

The sturdy boning in the neck line enables Mom to keep an eye on her little one, and the adjustable neck strap with "D" rings means she can customize the fit for comfort. I suggest that once you have found your ideal strap length; tie it off in a simple knot for easy and quick wear.

Each Nursing Cover comes with a matching Minkie Burp Cloth does as good a job cleaning up as it is cute. But, it feels so good you might want to keep it for yourself.

I hope to be able to share this diaper bag staple with you or your friends. Each item comes gift wrapped and ready to give.

Thank you for your support,
Katrina Arthur

0 comments: